The Greatest Show on Earth.....

We thought this would be the best & easiest way to keep all our family & friends up to date on our day to day happenings in Whistler. We'll try to make a post each day, however we're not going to fool ourselves. We're not young fella's any more and the days are going to be long. But we'll try our best to include as many of the highlights of our adventure of a lifetime as often as possible.

Bill Pratt & Mike Greer

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gratefully Fortunate

Before I get into the depths of the massive workforce and get swallowed up with the wave of enthusiasm, I want to express my sincere gratitude to my current employers (Fiona & Jay) who have graciously afforded me the 2 months leave from the Island's friendliest Pub & Liquor Store, Buffy's, to attend this once in a lifetime opportunity.  The old saying, is it really work when you get paid to do what you truly enjoy?  Here I get to do both and come back to the place I love, even though many of the staff at Buffy's believe something else will come out of the Olympics. I can assure you all that I'll be returning to the best little pub on Van Isle. A special thank you to all the staff for your support.  See you in 7 weeks!


Cheers, Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment