The Greatest Show on Earth.....

We thought this would be the best & easiest way to keep all our family & friends up to date on our day to day happenings in Whistler. We'll try to make a post each day, however we're not going to fool ourselves. We're not young fella's any more and the days are going to be long. But we'll try our best to include as many of the highlights of our adventure of a lifetime as often as possible.

Bill Pratt & Mike Greer

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Supervisors....

I was told today that I neglected to mention the supervisors in my previous post.  Although supervisors were not mentioned, it was actually intentional.  Being in a supervisory position in my real life, I've always considered the role to be a part of the team and try not to distinguish a separation, which I believe enforces the team spirit.  They are still a integral part of the system, and work hands on in every position mentioned, and just as hard as everyone else.  It's my way of emphasising a cohesive successful team..

That said, I'd like to make mention of a couple great fella's that Becky & I work with, F&B supervisors Dave from Wales, and James from Melbourne.  Experienced worldwide Food & Beverage managers for over 8 years, they tend to live as gypsies, working event to event throughout the year.  Their next big adventure is the British open in May 2010.  We couldn't have asked for a better pair to work with here at the 2010 Olympics in Whistler!

F&B Supervisors, Dave & James

Cheers, Olympic Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment