The Greatest Show on Earth.....

We thought this would be the best & easiest way to keep all our family & friends up to date on our day to day happenings in Whistler. We'll try to make a post each day, however we're not going to fool ourselves. We're not young fella's any more and the days are going to be long. But we'll try our best to include as many of the highlights of our adventure of a lifetime as often as possible.

Bill Pratt & Mike Greer

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Accutemp Griddle - Have you tried one?

I've heard so much about these Accutemp griddles using steam instead of electrical elements to heat the surface, I was amazed this morning when I actually got to use it for the first time. I'm not just saying this because Accutemp has given us a griddle to use during the Olympics, I actually cooked scrambled eggs on it for 35 people all at once and it didn't burn them before I could get the last ones off the grill. We did waffles, Teriyaki tofu, veggies for a southwestern stew and the great part about it the clean was a snap. Now how do I convince the wife to let me have one at home?

Olympic Chef Bill Pratt

1 comment:

  1. Hello all! Glad to hear your first time on the griddle was a success! Its a work horse like all you guys RIGHT NOW ARE... Call on me Anytime in regards to ur equipment and thanks for the shot out!!!

    Kenny Walpole C.E.C
    Corporate Chef
    AccuTemp Products Inc.
    800-210-5907 ext 3350

    ReplyDelete